16 February, 2015
Simply Roasted Pork Loin Roast With Apricot Glaze
Servings Per Recipe: 14
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 (3 lb) boneless pork loin, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
½ cup apricot preserves
2 ounces peach brandy (optional but recommended)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine salt, oregano and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub evenly over pork.
- Place both pork pieces on a rack coated with cooking spray; place rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 425°s for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the preserves in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, and cook 10 minutes or until melted.
- Stir in the peach brandy and keep the sauce warm over low heat.
- Brush ½ the apricot sauce evenly over pork.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 155°
- Brush remaining sauce evenly over pork.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Modified from a recipe found on Food.com’s website